Organic Grass-fed Ghee from Melrose, 325ml
This Organic Grass-fed Ghee – clarified butter – is made using the traditional method of simmering organic butter until the milk solids separate and then hand-filtered to remove any impurities.
- Highly nutritious cooking oil
- For high heat cooking – smoke point appr. 230°
- Source of good fats
- High in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains high levels of beta-carotene, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and antioxidants
- can be stored without refrigeration
How To Use
For everyday use in place of normal cooking oil or butter. Can be heated to high temperatures so is perfect for frying, baking, sautéing and roasting or even coffee. Melrose Organic Grass-fed Ghee has a buttery and rich caramel aroma.
When to use this oil? Cooking at high temperatures.
100% Organic Butter (from Pasteurised Grass-fed Cow’s Milk)
Origin: Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.