MCT Coconut Oil from TOPWIL, 500ml
Ignite Your Day, Fuel Your Body.
What is MCT oil used for?
MCT oil stands for medium-chain triglycerides oil.
MCT oil is a dietary supplement that is made up of MCT fats, which are fats that can be found in coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and dairy products.
MCT oil is mainly used by people looking to lose weight, or boost their endurance during a workout.
Some supporters of MCT oil also claim it can improve the ability to think, as well as help with various forms of dementia.
Potential health benefits of MCT oil
- Better brain and memory function
- Energy boost and increased endurance
- Weight loss and improved weight management
- Lowered cholesterol
- Lowered blood sugar levels
It is also said to help with the following
– Reduces lactate build up
– Helps with digestive issues
– Benefits type 2 diabetic patients
– Helps with dementia and Alzeimher’s disease
– Helps with epilepsy
– Fights off bad bacteria
– Helps with autism
TopwiL MCT Coconut Oil is derived from the finest organic coconuts.
C8 and C10 Medium Chain Triglycerides are a potent source of fuel for the body that sustain energy level and reduce fatigue and ‘card crashes’
- 100% Organic Coconut Oil Derived
- Suits Ketogenic Diet
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Ingredients: 100% Organic Coconut Oil Derived Medium Chain Triglycerides(MCT) Oil
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight