MCT Coconut Oil from TOPWIL, 500ml
Ignite Your Day, Fuel Your Body
What is MCT oil used for?
MCT oil stands for medium-chain triglycerides oil.
It is a dietary supplement that is made of MCT fats.
MCT oil is mainly used by people who want to
- lose weight
- or boost their endurance during a workout
Some supporters of MCT oil also claim it can improve the ability to think.
Potential health benefits of MCT oil
- Better brain and memory function
- Energy boost and increased endurance
- Weight loss and improved weight management
- Lowered cholesterol
- Lowered blood sugar levels
It is also said that it helps with the following
- Reduces lactate build up
- Helps with digestive issues
- Benefits type 2 diabetic patients
- Helps with dementia and Alzeimher’s disease
- Helps with epilepsy
- Fights off bad bacteria
- Helps with autism
Topwil’s MCT Coconut Oil is derived from the finest organic coconuts.
It contains C8 and C10 Medium Chain Triglycerides which are a potent source of fuel for the body.
They sustain energy level, reduce fatigue and ‘card crashes’.
- Made from 100% Organic Coconut Oil
- Suits Ketogenic Diet
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
100% Organic Coconut Oil Derived Medium Chain Triglycerides(MCT) Oil
Storage:Product of Sri Lanka
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight