Why Certified Organic ?
Certified Organic (OI) products are grown and processed without
- synthetic chemicals
- or GMOs
This improves the quality of the produce, the soil and the whole environment.
Organic certification is obtained from organic regulatory bodies such as NASAA.
Growers have to follow internationally recognised stringent farming practices in order to maintain their certification.
Organic food is not just chemical free. It is also about the way your food is grown and handled.
The whole system is linked – Soil. Plants. Animals. Food. People. Environment.
– Certified Organic (CO) products,
– products with a high percentage of Certified Organic Ingredients (OI),
– but also some natural products (N) where the ingredients have been grown without the use of pesticides.
The Advantages ?
- Food free of nasties
- Awesome tasty food 😀
- More vitamins and minerals in your food
- Supports/protects your immune system
- Supports/protects your long term health
- Protects the environment
- Sustainable farming
- Economic benefits
We believe that these advantages are worth the huge effort and love we put into Mr Organic and we will do our best to improve wherever and whatever we can.